CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

pic

Welcome to my blog(:Hope U Like It:)
Webfetti.com

Mypod





Friday, April 4, 2008



Appreciation & Reflection

I would like to thank my english teacher, Pn Ng for her guidence and support to complete this folio. I learnt a lot through out this folio. I have learnt how to decorate my blog using many kinds of ways. I would also want to thank my friends for helping me get ideas for my blog. Without their help I dont think I would have completed my blog. This is a good experience for me.

Similarities & Differences

KATYA
~Hardworking
~Smart
~Pretty
~Patient
THE CZAR
~Impatient
~Smart
~High Tempered

The similarities:
The similarities between Katya and the Czar are that they are both smart.

The differences:
The differences between Katya and the Czar is that Katya is a patient girl while the Czar is an impatient man.

0 comments: